Help fund our journey to tackle food poverty directly and help us empower people to cook nutritious, affordable meals for themselves and their families and to develop the resilience to maintain healthy habits throughout their lives
Here are just a few ideas for fundraising for Bags of Taste:-
- Hold a supper club, like our sister project Supper Club, using some of our budget meals to raise funds for us.
- A Bakeathon (with an emphasis on health and value)
- Organise a corporate team-building
- Take up a new activity or sport – e.g Couch to 5k, or set your own daily running, swimming, skipping or hopping goal– reach for the skies! –, and ask your friends and social media contacts to sponsor it as a fundraiser for Bags of Taste
- Join an organised event – or organise one yourself; a hike, swim, skydive, balloon-ride, and involve your friends and family, company or the local community
- Ask your company to support us in lieu of Christmas cards, or to give us a donation this Christmas?
- Give up your naughtiest treat for a week/month (choose your ‘poison’ and deadline!) and donate the money you save to Bags of Taste. This could be a swear-box!
- Throw or participate in car-boot sale and throw out your unwanted clutter at the same time – or use an online platform like eBay or Vinted and donate the proceeds to Bags of Taste
Whether you do something big or small, you can be sure that it will make a massive difference to people in food poverty.
We’ll provide you with fundraising materials, advice and support and loads of encouragement along the way, and promote your fundraiser across all our social media
To get your fundraising started, you can set up your online page and start raising money online today at Local Giving
Or contact us – we’d love to chat and help make your ideas happen!