Volunteering with Bags of Taste
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others” – African proverb
Here at Bags of Taste, volunteers are key to everything we do. Together, we have changed the lives of over 4,000 participants. Join us in our mission to eradicate food poverty!
Our Mentored Home Cooking Courses are very popular, and with food poverty and use of food banks soaring, your help is more needed than ever.
Our Mentored Courses provide a combination of
- emergency food aid, as we give the ingredients free for 7 meals
- teaching our participants how to save money on their food bills
- learn food skills and resilience
- improve their mental health by eating well and developing an interest
- emotional support via personal mentors and connection with others